...Consult the Experts
Request A Call Back
Book An Appointment
Call Us Now
Free Estimates & Advice
A.Armstrong Roofing Contractors are experts when it comes to new roof coverings. We have been renewing roofs in the North East for over 40 years. Our experience, knowledge of roofing products, building regulations and good practice has given us the ability to repair and renew almost any failed roof.
Once we check your roof structure we will do the following:-
1. Establish the best covering for your property and budget.
2. Design your new roof, which will demand as little maintenance as possible.
3. Provide you with a fixed price (no add-ons) and full specification of the project.
Your local Authority needs to be notified a minimum of 5 days before work commences. By taking care of that, we can prevent a fine of up to £5,000.
What happens next once you want to go-ahead?
4. We both sign the contract / quotation provided.
5. You pay 25% deposit. We provide you with deposit insurance protection certificate for money paid through government schemes.
6. We will notify the relevant local authorities 48 hrs before work commences.
8. A suitable start date will be arranged (timescale for contract completion included in quotation / contract).
9. All work will be carried out in accordance with current building regulations and all workmanship will be inspected on completion. Once we are both happy, we will sign the project off with local authority building control and we recieve final payment (75% of the total).
10. Your handover pack will include; building control certificate, A.Armstrong Roofing Contractors 10 year guarantee against failures due to defective workmanship or materials, 10 year insurance warranty certificate which includes breach of building regulations and contractor insolvency through government scheme.
End result: one of the most sought-after roofs in the area for a great price!